Gold Coast Bridge Club
Sunday 8 January 2023
|0407 241 951
- Quick and easy link to set up your free MyABF account.
- "How to" memo, including setting up your account.
- You Tube Video - MyABF for players - Part 1 - An introduction
- YouTube Video - My ABF for players - Part 2 - Browse, enter and pay for events
- Webpage listing all MyABF resources
- Note all players in your entry need to have their own personal MyABF account if they are to be specifically named when you lodge your entry. If you are lodging an entry but are waiting for a teammate to set up their own MyABF account, you can lodge the entry with the player shown as "TBA" (to be advised). If so, please also add their name in the comments area - which is then visible to the Tournament Organisers and the director. The "TBA" can be updated when the player has set up their MyABF account.
- Help on any MyABF issues is also available from Paul Brake - 0490 117 482 or email@example.com
HOW TO ENTER, ENTRY FEE
- Enter via MyABF (this site).
- Entry fee: $140 per team ($35 per player). Payment (via MyABF) can be made for all or one or more team members at a time.
- Entries close on (and payment must be received by) 5 pm Thursday 5 January 2023. Late entries and refunds at the discretion of the director.
- Need Help? If you have difficulties in registering your MyABF account, entering this particular event or paying for an entry, see the MyABF resources in the Links section of this webpage. You can also contact Paul Brake on 0490 117 482 or firstname.lastname@example.org who is happy to help!
Tea/coffee will be available all day.
Complimentary drinks and savories at end of play
The director may vary the anticipated format if there is a change from the expected number of tables.
Generous cash prizes
The right is retained to divide the field for secondary prizes.
NEED A PARTNER OR TEAMMATES?
The MyABF on-line partnership desk used for this event allows you to advertise you are looking for a partner or teammates. This can be done privately (so only the tournament organisers know who you are) or publicly (all players can see your name/s). If players are listed as looking for partner/teammates, you can also see that and click on their names to contact them by email. You can withdraw from the partnership desk at any time.
This Congress is QBA approved and conducted under QBA regulations.
RED Masterpoints at B4 level for each match win or draw, plus the top third of overall field.
Green, Blue and Red systems and Brown Sticker conventions and treatments permitted.
Each pair must have two systemically identical ABF system cards at the start of each round. Players are responsible for ensuring the correctness of their system classification.
All players must adhere to the club's Covid-19 safe protocols, including any terms as stipulated on the day. The current Covid protocol is available on the club's website. This includes at least being double vaccinated. If COVID restrictions change and entries are further limited, entrants may be determined on a last in, first out basis.
Location - Gold Coast Bridge Club
Ample free parking is available at the club. For full details of transport options, click here.
The club has ramp access for wheelchair users, and has toilets for people with special needs.
|January Teams Congress (Sunday 8 January 2023)
|08-01-2023 - 9:30am
|Entries closed on Friday 6 Jan 2023View Entries