Toowoomba Bridge Club Inc
22nd to 22nd January 2023
|0402 969 437
|Chief Tournament Director:
· Registration is 9:00am for a 9:30 start.
· Entry fee is $60 per pair.
· Two session pairs congress.
- Restricted/U500 section for both players with less than 500 masterpoints.
- Novice section for both players with less than 100 masterpoints.
- Masterpoint status as of 30 November 2022.
· This Congress is QBA approved and conducted under QBA regulations.
· RED Masterpoints at the B4 level for each round won or drawn, plus outright award to the top third of the field (not guaranteed unless an ABF number is provided).
· Each pair must have two legible ABF systemically identical system cards on the table.
· Green, Blue and Red systems and Brown Sticker Treatments are permitted in the Under 500 section, and Green and Blue systems are permitted in the Novice section. Players are responsible for ensuring the correctness of their system classification
· Smoking is not permitted in the playing area.
· This event is subject to the terms of the current Covid-19 Vaccination Policies as issued by the QBA and the hosting Bridge Club, and current Queensland Health requirements and guidelines.
· BYO Lunch. You will not be able to purchase at the clubrooms. Nearest shops are 1km away.
· Refreshments will be available all day. Complimentary wine and savories at close of play.
· 1st $200, 2nd $140 in each section plus category prizes on the basis of the Directors original seeding.
Location - Toowoomba Bridge Club, 55 Stuart Street
Ample car parking is available.
- BYO Lunch.
- You will not be able to purchase at the clubrooms. Nearest shops are 1km away.
- Tea, coffee and water will be available along with refreshments throughout the day.
Smoking is not permitted in the clubrooms. There is a dedicated smoking area that visitors may use.